I heard from a friend of the family that there’s a story behind naming me as “ABDUL HAKEEM”, but unfortunately, I’ve not been able to know the story till now even though 35% of the family and a large number of the community in which I grew up prefer to call me “HAKEEM”.
Hakeem Najimdeen is a Nigerian researcher specializing in educational management, leadership and social foundations. He’s also published 40+ papers/academic articles related to politics and social developments in Africa, which can be found in various renowned journals and magazines in the Middle East, such as Qiraat Africa Magazine (Saudi Arabia & Egypt), Al Jazeera Centre for Studies (Doha Qatar) and Al Mesbar Studies and Research Centre (Dubai).
- – PhD in Education (Social Foundation & Educational Leadership), International Islamic University – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- – Master of Education (Educational Administration), Institute of Arab Research and Studies – The Arab League, Cairo – Egypt.
- – Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Educational Research), Institute of Arab Research and Studies – The Arab League, Cairo – Egypt.
- – Bachelor of Arts in Education, Faculty of Education – Department of Islamic Studies, Al-Azhar University, Cairo – Egypt.
- – Secondary Education in Lagos, Nigeria.
Specialties & Interests
- – Educational Management, Leadership & social foundation
- – University Quality Service & the Internationalization of Higher Education
- – African Higher Education in the 21st century
- – Social & Political Developments in Africa
- – Black Africa and the Arab Relations